Emergency Phone Numbers:
- Police 100
- Magen David Adom- 101 (Emergency Medical Services)
- Fire Department 102
- Magen David Adom (the Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross) provides 24-hour emergency medical service in most of the urban centers. Magen David Adom also provides ambulance service to the nearest emergency room.
Tel Aviv: 03-5460111
Haifa: 04 8512233
- Shakhal- Shakhal is a private service that provides emergency care in cardiac emergencies.
Shakhal - 1-800-444666 or 1-800-221818
- Tourist Police- Tourists can also call the tourist police at 03-5165382 if an emergency arises.
The tourist police office is located on the corner of Geula and Herbert Samuel Streets, in Tel Aviv.
* Information from Israel Ministry of Tourism.